Medieval II Total War Hotseats
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medieval II Total War Hotseats

A forum for hosting Hotseats on Medieval II Total War and its mods for me and my friends.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qin Shi Huang
First Emperor of China
Qin Shi Huang

RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report Empty
PostSubject: RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report   RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2015 2:38 pm

~~ Introduction ~~

This topic exists for the purpose of maintaining a clean record of the RoTK Total Domination I battles with screenshots and the round in which they took place so that we may access them with more ease.

Round 2
The Liu Clan's armies led by generals Zhou Cang, Chen Dao and Cao Bao take the rebel settlement of Huai Ling.
Screenshot(s): Before Battle / After Battle

The Xiliang's armies led by general Ma Chao take the rebel settlement of Long Xi.
Screenshot(s): Before Battle After Battle

Round 3
The Liu Clan's armies led by generals Liu Feng, Mi Fang and Mi Zhu take the rebel settlement of Zhan Chun.

The Liu Clan's armies led by general Chen Deng take the rebel settlement of Guang Ling.

Round 4
The Jingzhou armies led by generals Huang Zu and Liu Pan take the rebel settlement of Ba Qui.

Round 5
The Liu Clan's armies led by general Liu Feng defeat the armies of the Unaligned general Niu Jin in the region of Zhan Chun and slay him.

The Xiliang armies led by generals Yang Qui, Li Kan, Yang Fu and Liang Xing take the rebel settlement of Jie Ting.

Round 6
The Liu Clan declares war on the Yanzhou.

The Liu Clan's armies led by general Guan Yu clash with the Yanzhou armies led by generals Wei Xu and Hao Meng in the region of Lu Jun. The battle ends in a clear victory for the forces of the Liu Clan and Wei Xu is slain in battle. Hao Meng is captured alive and ransomed back to the Yanzhou.

The Youzhou armies led by general Zhao Yun clash with the Yuan Clan's armies led by general Qu Yi in the region of Fan Yang. The battle ends in a heroic victory for the forces of Youzhou and Qu Yi is slain in battle.
Screenshot(s): Before Battle / After Battle

The Xiliang armies led by general Ma Wan defeat armies of the rebel forces in the region of the Jincheng Commandery.

The Jingzhou armies led by general Kuai Liang take the rebel settlement of Xin Cheng.

Round 7
The Liu Clan's armies led by generals Guan Yu and Zhang Fei clash with the Yanzhou armies led by generals Song Xian and Xu Shi in the region of Lu Jun. The battle ends in a clear victory for the forces of the Liu Clan and Song Xian and Xu Shi are slain in battle.

The Youzhou and the Yuan Clan agree to a ceasefire.

The Xiliang armies led by generals Han De, Cheng Yin, Yang Qiu and Liang Xin take the rebel settlement of Tian Shui led by Dou Mao who is slain in battle.

Round 8
The Xiliang armies led by generals Han De, Yang Qiu, Liang Xin, Kan Liang, Ma Chao and Cheng Yin defend the city of Tian Shui against the Liang armies led by generals Han Xian. Cheng Yin and Han  Xian are slain in battle.
Screenshot(s): Before Battle 1 Before Battle 2 / After Battle

The Jingzhou fleets led by admilars Liu Yu, Liu Shao and Liu Fu clash with the rebel fleet led by admilar Liu Ban near the region of ???. The battle ends in a clear victory for the Jingzhou fleets and Liu Ban is slain in battle.

Round 9
The Liu Clan's armies led by general Guan Yu take the Yanzhou settlement of Lu Jun led by generals Chen Gong and Hao Meng. Cheng Gong and Hao Meng are slain in battle.

The Liu Clan's armies led by generals Liu Bei and Zhang Fei clash with the Yanzhou armies led by generals Zhang Liao, Gao Shun, Zang Ba and Cao Xing in the region of Xiao Pei. The battle ends in a clear victory for the Liu Clan's forces and generals Zhang Liao and Gao Shun are slain in battle.

The Youzhou declare war on the Yuan Clan.

The Youzhou armies led by generals Tian Kai and Zhao Yun clash with the Yuan Clan's armies led by general Feng Ji in the region of Nan Pi. The battle ends in a clear victory for the Youzhou armies and general Feng Ji is slain in battle.

Round 10
The Jingzhou armies led by generals Han Song and Cai Zhong take the rebel settlement of Gong An.
Screenshot(s):  Before Battle / After Battle

The Jingzhou armies led by generals Wen Ping and Yi Ji take teh rebel settlement of Yi Ling.

The Jingzhou armies led by generals Su Fei and Liu Pan take the rebel settlement of  Chai Sang.
Back to top Go down
https://totalwardominationhs.rpg-board.net
Qin Shi Huang
First Emperor of China
Qin Shi Huang

RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report   RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2015 9:30 pm

Round 11
The Liu Clan's armies led by general Zhang Fei take the Yanzhou settlement of Shan Yang led by generals Chen Lian, Zang Ba and Chao Zing. Chen Lian, Zang Ba and Chao Zing are slain in battle.

The Xiliang armies led by generals Yang Fu and Liang Xing defend the settlement of Tian Shui against the Liang armies led by generals Li Xian, Li Bie and Wang Chang. Wang Chang is slain in battle.
Back to top Go down
https://totalwardominationhs.rpg-board.net

RoTK Total Domination I Battles Report
Page 1 of 1